In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and Community law, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users' rights.
Legal basis of the processing
This site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- exclusively aggregated and anonymous in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not in any way permit its identification (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block damage attempts to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
If comments are managed between